Hey, everybody!
I'm (Steve) happy to be returning back to life. Training was insanely long for both the professionals and the RA's. Somehow or another, with a huge staff of 32 RA's and 2 Grads, I'm very happy to say we've been blessed with an awesome staff. Oh. Yeah.
I've been handed Hall Council and our first interest meeting had 48 PEOPLE! AND we didn't even serve pizza or snacks, thus proving, it is possible to have interest meetings without food.
Liz and I believe we may have found a church that we can get connected into. We've only been there once, so we'll be checking it out again. We're relieved to believe we've found a place to get plugged into.
So...on a final note for the moment...our meal plans are insane. Liz and I each get 19 meals a week, meaning we can eat every meal that the dining halls serve. Of course, you know us...we're not eating there nearly that often. Because of that, we have to spend our meals each week or we lose them. This is an example of how much extra "stuff" we have to get every single week...
If there were healthier options, we'd be there. As it is, if you need a ton of junk food and will be in the area, just let us know.
You can be sure of the following:
1) We probably miss you.
2) We would definitely like to hear from you.
3) We have a box of Little Debbies waiting for you.
1 comment:
I miss you guys!
The end.
Post a Comment