Hey Everyone,
Sorry it's been so long. Steve and I have been very busy lately. Steve is currently working 14 hour days because of RA Training. I'm kinda bored...
I'm currently working on finding out what it will take to get my masters degree. I'm also trying to find a job. It's coming.
Lately there has been a lot of family visiting. Steve's family still has not been to our apartment, but we are excitedly awaiting the time that they can make it. My family was here about two weeks ago. My parents came on a Sunday and I went home with them the following Wednesday. We went bowling while they were here, none of us were very good, but we still had fun. My parent's played Rock Band for the first time and Wade is addicted! He finished a career on easy on the guitar while my mom and I were out walking campus. While I was home I went to the infamous Hot Dog Festival . It has gotten very small and kind of disappointing; although, I did have a wonderful Italian Sausage, but never a hot dog at the hot dog festival.
I got to see both families while I was at home. Jen, Steve's sister, had a bridal shower while I was there, ultimately that was the main reason for going home. The theme was a tea party. It was all very cute. There was a floppy hat contest and paper fans on the tables. Sorry no pictures, Steve has taken the camera to training.
Even though I enjoyed visiting everyone at home, I was very happy to come back and see my husband. I missed him.
We are still in the process of trying to find a church and it's not going that well. Finding a church in the South was so much easier. I have faith that God will help us find something suitable.
Hopefully Steve can update everyone in a week or so!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment