Wednesday, June 25, 2008

How To: Leave Comments

Hey, everybody!

There is a lot to blog about the past week, but before the exciting stuff, we thought it would be best to provide some instructions on how to leave us comments.

If you don't leave us comments, how else will we know you are reading our blog? We'll get disheartened and develop lower self-esteems and it might even lead to dying young. So take this lesson seriously.

1) Click "comments" underneath the post that you want to write about. This will let you read any other comments people left and leave a comment of your own.
2) Type in the "comment" that you want to leave. At the end of the comment, please type your name like you would in an e-mail or a letter.
3) This is the important part: Underneath the comment box, there a bunch of options of how to submit the comment. Forget about the username and password (YOU DO NOT NEED THIS TO LEAVE A COMMENT). Just click "Anonymous." Since you left your name in your comment, we'll know its you. No problem.

Easy, right?

So do it. Seriously. Right now. Click that little comments button, tell us how easy it was, how much you love us, your favorite recipe, whatever!

For real, this is your only homework. I'll leave the first one for you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...here is a published comment. Type your comment to the right. You can either sign it in the comment box like this...
--Steven & Liz

and click "anonymous" under "choose an identity"

or you can choose not to sign it and click "name" under "choose an identity" and leave your name there.

Either way we're happy, just leave us some words so we know you're out there!

Anonymous said...

OK Steven and Liz, I'm going to strike while the iron is hot. It's been just a little over two hours since our most enjoyable lunch together. I've obviously been able to get to your blog and follow along to this point. If I'm successful in leaving this comment, then you can expect that periodically I'll leave others. Here's hoping this works.

Dr. Ness

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve and Liz! You two are probably the most entertaining bloggers I've read.

~Jenni

Steve & Liz said...

Dr. Ness,
Congrats on pulling it off. If I ever go into the t-shirt business, I'll create a t-shirt to commerate this momentous occasion.

Steve & Liz said...

Jenni,
Thanks!...We think...